"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Tuesday 20 September 2011

you will never know how much i missed you lately. i couldn't sleep at night. even when i really fell asleep, some nightmares will wake me up eventually and suffers again to sleep sometimes i really wanted to cry myself to bed but my tears just won't flow down. i'm not sad enough. i just MISS you. it's going to be three months without you but i just couldn't let go that feeling. all i want is just, calling you every night before going to bed, text you everyday, and share with you my secrets. that's all im asking from you. i told myself not to think about you, but my fucked-up mind just doesn't seems to bother. My gosh. you are bugging my life. I hope that i can do it without you. I always say that i'm letting you go. but will i? that's seriously a question!

No comments:

Post a Comment